[nSLUG] Gateway

Lewis House lewis.house at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 31 12:38:37 AST 2003

Thanks for the help you guyz gave, i fiddled with it all weekend off and on
and read the whole IP-Masquerading howto ( woo its a long one ) and got it
working properly.  After a couple kernel recompiles and editing it werked
this morning.  Reason i wanted to do this is to save me the expense of
buying a monitor for the server, but also be able to use the laptop to surf.
The server and laptop is in another room from the windows machine.

Mark