[nSLUG] Time services

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Wed Mar 19 19:43:43 AST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Peter Cordes wrote:

> Eastlink also has an NTP server.

Rampantly digressing, does anyone have a canonical list of what Eastlink
services are available these days? I used to use proxy.hfx.eastlink.ca,
which disappeared one day, but now appears to be back in the DNS; however,
none of the obvious proxy ports I tried (80, 3128, 8080) were open.

Failing that, would anyone be interested in a cache network on Eastlink's
network? I know I certainly download quite a bit for debian updates that
probably wouldn't hurt for being cached...

Cheers... Dop.