[nSLUG] Odd request...

George White aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Mar 19 11:50:59 AST 2003

Quoting Dop Ganger <nslug at fop.ns.ca>:

> Here's an odd request: has anyone seen an archive of PDFs on the net
> anywhere? I don't particularly care about the content (so long as they're
> mostly text), I'm just looking for some "real world" PDFs to try out some
> searching software I'm writing... Ta :-)

http://www.pragma-ade.com/ has some truly amazing PDF's, all created using
free tools

Many companies provide repositories of technical manuals as PDF's.

The American Meterology Society has many articles and reports as
PDF's that are freely downloadable.  Most societies make articles
available as PDF's, but you need a membership and/or subscription.