[nSLUG] Odd request...

Warren Robertson robertsw at dal.ca
Wed Mar 19 09:54:35 AST 2003

Try the Linux Documentation Project, they have some large ones in the
books section.

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 09:43, Vikram wrote:
> www.jstor.org and also numerous scientific electronic journals.  However
> access to none of them is free.
>
> Vikram

Warren Robertson
System Administrator, Internetworking Program
Dalhousie University
5562 Sackville Street
Halifax, NS B3J 1L1, Canada
Tel: 902-421-6025
Fax: 902-494-2057
Program Page: http://www.dal.ca/internetworking
"We produce the Internetworking leaders of tomorrow"