[nSLUG] monitor question

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Mar 18 00:52:00 AST 2003

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 12:40:27PM -0500, R?jean Chamberland wrote:

> > From: Donald Teed <dteed at artistic.ca>
> > Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:40:10 -0400 (AST)
> > To: nslug at nslug.ns.ca
> > Subject: Re: Re: [nSLUG] monitor question

> > > a:\fdisk /mbr?
>
> Thanks Donald and also to Vikram! I could be in trouble. My mainboard
refuses to read any floppy drive ( I have tried several ). Could I make a
copy of fdisk on a zip drive instead ( I've got a few boot disk around, and
I could use my newer computer to do so )? I'll give it a try if I have to
move the hard drive into the new computer. Thanks again!

 You can boot of the win98 CD.  I think it has fdisk on it.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y