[nSLUG] monitor question

Réjean Chamberland laudire2you at gosympatico.ca
Mon Mar 17 13:40:27 AST 2003

> From: Donald Teed <dteed at artistic.ca>
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:40:10 -0400 (AST)
> To: nslug at nslug.ns.ca
> Subject: Re: Re: [nSLUG] monitor question
>
> On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Vikram wrote:
>

> > > 1. boot a DOS diskette containing fdisk.exe
> > > 2. c:
> > > 3. a:\disk /mbr
> >
> > a:\fdisk /mbr?

Thanks Donald and also to Vikram! I could be in trouble. My mainboard refuses to read any floppy drive ( I have tried several ). Could I make a copy of fdisk on a zip drive instead ( I've got a few boot disk around, and I could use my newer computer to do so )? I'll give it a try if I have to move the hard drive into the new computer. Thanks again!
Rejean