[nSLUG] File written finaly

Réjean Chamberland laudire2you at gosympatico.ca
Sat Mar 15 12:47:50 AST 2003

Hi everyone!
I reran XF86Config and at the end I got this message:

The file has been written. Take a look at it before running 'startx'. Note that the XF86Config file must be in one of the directories searched by the server (e.g. /etc/X11) in order to be used. Within the server press ctrl, alt and '+' simultaneously to cycle video resolutions. Pressing ctrl, alt and backspace simultaneously immediately exits the server ( use if the monitor doesn't sync for a particular mode.

When I do a cd /etc
 then a cd/X11 and I type 'ls' I can see the file XF86Config. How can I open it, because when I type it at the prompt I get
bash: XF86Config: command not found
Thanks in advance!
Rejean