[nSLUG] monitor question

Vikram vikram at popgen.org
Fri Mar 14 19:37:16 AST 2003

It should have no problems under any linux distributions.  If you cannot
find the exact model listed in the installation menu, then choose
"custom type" and manually specify the vertical and horizontal frequency
values.  You would find this information in the documentation that came
with the monitor and also on the back of monitor.  Thats it.

Hope that helps.

Greetings,
Vikram