[nSLUG] commands

Anthony Rowe ay986 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Mar 12 09:46:36 AST 2003

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 08:47:31PM -0400, Matt Parker wrote:
> I guess I am looking for a book (downloadable etc) that lists all line
> commands and explanations (only that if possible)? Does one exist?
>
> Matt
>
> Tim Goodaire wrote:
>
> >Slightly out of date, but it should do the trick:
> >
> >http://ceu.fi.udc.es/docs/debian-user-guide_1.0/
> >
> >Tim

> >>Dunno.  Have you tried www.debian.org -> Debian Books?

Hi Matt,

Also from www.debian.org check the DDP (Debian Documentation Project)
Users' Guide.

http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals/

Osamu Aoki's "Debian Reference" may be what you are looking for (but
check the other offerings [for books] as well).

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/reference.en.html

If you have debian installed already, debian-reference is available as a
package.  The quick-reference version is worth having too.

# apt-get install debian-reference-en quick-reference-en

(assumes you want an english version - it is available in several
languages)        ^^
              It needed some grammar corrections last time I looked. :)

Tony