[nSLUG] In Need of RH8 CDs

Cameron MacLeod cam at polarbear.com
Sun Mar 9 11:30:17 AST 2003

Hello

I'm in a bit of a pickle, and I was hoping someone might be able to help
me out.  I teach (various things and) Linux/UNIX at a local training
company, and I'm teaching a Linux course out of town tomorrow.  Sadly,
my normal method of prep (download some ISOs, burn 'em) is failing me
today (hardware failure, specifically), and I need to find a set of
install CDs to borrow.  Red Hat 8 ideally, but really I'll accept
anything at this point, time is just too short.

If anyone lives in Metro and has CDs they could lend for a couple hours
/ donate, that would be much appreciated.  You can just email me here,
I'll be doing other things to prepare in the meantime...

Thanks in advance
Cam

Cameron MacLeod
A+, Network+, i-Net+, CIW CI, MCP
Technical Instructor / Technical Administrator
Polar Bear Corporate Education Solutions
Halifax
Phone: 902-429-4357
Fax: 902-496-0044
Email: cam at polarbear.com