[nSLUG] Jigdo File

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Thu Mar 6 16:21:45 AST 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Donald Teed wrote:

> Interesting.  I tried it from my eastlink connection (two different days)
> and from a University location which should have excellent bandwidth,
> and with a few different URLs.  I did get 3 jigdo files completed,
> from Linux jigdo-lite, and the other files repeatedly coughed up
> "Arghh! this shouldn't happen" errors.
>
> I'll give it another go.  I don't feel like a capable boy scout
> without a CDROM set.  Fortunately I can do this as a background
> rather than foreground task now (in terms of my need to get Debian
> sparc up).

If this is still a problem, I've got a complete x86 CD set, sans disc 1
(only the non-US ver here) I can put up for download on a machine at work.
I downloaded them all via jigdo, so it does indeed work quite nicely. I
think I even downloaded my hppa CD through jigdo, too...

I think I've still got a netboot setup for sparc that gives you debian,
openbsd and (I think) netbsd, if you want a copy of that.

Cheers... Dop.