[nSLUG] Jigdo File

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Mar 6 15:56:00 AST 2003

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 05:36:10PM -0400, Donald Teed wrote:
> Or perhaps it is completely political like drinking fair trade coffee.

 This is OT, but I see fair traded goods as more like giving to charity than
making a political statement.  As far as not continuing to exploit the
downtrodden has political connotations, there is a political aspect to it,
but it's really a moral, not a political thing.  (And moral clarity is IMHO
easier in this case than with Free software.  I can certainly see why not
everyone agrees with RMS!)

 Hmm, I guess it depends on exactly what "political" means.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y