[nSLUG] KDE with Mozilla/Netscape bug

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Mar 5 00:02:38 AST 2003

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 07:54:00PM -0400, Dean Mitchell wrote:
> Caution, Debian does not hold your hand like Mandrake or Red Hat so be
> prepaired to RTFM, visit www.debian.org, search Google, or ask here.

 Fortunately, lots of people use it, so google usually turns up answers from
mailing lists.

 Tip: save your old /etc/ directory, so you can see how your old system was
set up when you're tweaking your new one.  (I've got /etc directories from a
couple reinstalled systems lying around on llama... :)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y