[nSLUG] Pine and Debian

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Wed Mar 5 17:03:36 AST 2003

I took a look at mutt for a few seconds and it would take awhile for
me to reprogram my ideas of what 'i' and other common commands do.
Imagine if someone gave you a new vi and shifted the hjlk keys
over by one.  That is about how frustrating it would be for me
after this many years using pine.

--Donald Teed