[nSLUG] Re: some basic questions :)

Joel Maxwell joel.maxwell at glooscap.go.ednet.ns.ca
Sat Aug 17 21:28:07 ADT 2002

I use quanta plus for all my programming.  I just wish there was a damn
indicator somewhere on the screen, cause when you're debugging you're always
going to line such and such.
Maybe in the next version.  Strange though, cause advanced editor has one,
and wuanta is basically an add on to that.

--
Joel Maxwell,
WWHCN System Administrator

procedure it(x,y,level: integer);
var space : integer;
begin
  space := 243 div (power(3,level));
  if space = 0 then
    putpixel(x,y,0) else begin
    it(x,y,level+1);
    it(x+space,y,level+1);
    it(x+space+space,y,level+1);
    it(x,y+space,level+1);
    it(x+space+space,y+space,level+1);
    it(x,y+space+space,level+1);
    it(x+space,y+space+space,level+1);
    it(x+space+space,y+space+space,level+1);
  end;
end;

var gd, gm : integer;
begin