[nSLUG] some basic questions

Rob Smith robsmith at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 12 21:27:21 ADT 2002

I am resending this message b/c I am not sure if it sent correctly... if
it did and you are getting this twice my apologies.

I am using rh 7.3...

When trying to remove directories with the terminal I can't seem to get
it to remove them unless they are empty.  I tried rmdir --help and it
said to use the following command but that doesn't work either     rmdir
"directory name" --ignore-fail-on-non-empty    (btw these files are in
my home directory, although I did try as su also and no luck)

Another question.. is there a good html editor that anyone would
recommend for linux??  I would prefer one similiar to frontpage or
coffecup html.... also it would be nice if it were free or close to it