[nSLUG] HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Aug 9 13:06:42 ADT 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:57:06PM -0300, Joey Mitchell Comeau wrote:

> > Joey!  I thought you were dead!
>
> I can hold my breath much longer than you thought.

Yes, but how on earth did you free yourself from those cement overshoes?

> I've not been around
> IRC, much. Are you still on openprojects?

Yeap.

> I'm heading back to Saint
> Mary's this year, but I don't know if I'll be taking computer science.
> Last year my classes were dull as all get out, and my teacher was a bit of
> a prat.

I can sympathize.  CS never did excite me.

> How have you been? Who's active around here anymore?

Oh, not bad.  I'm active, just not here on the list :)  Mostly Debian stuff.
Have a gander at the archives if you want to see who's posting.  Actually, I
was off the list for months and only recently signed on again.

Ben
    nSLUG       http://www.nslug.ns.ca      synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
    Debian      http://www.debian.org       synrg at debian.org